Powered By Blogger

02 October 2010

Summer is nearly here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Summer is just round the corner.The past two days was really sunny.I spent most of my time outdoors enjoying the sun.

I finally finished my newspaper.It turned out pretty stuiped. I spent a lot of time on it but now i realise it wasnt worth it :(

School going to start the day after tomorrow .like that make a difference to me because i study the distance mode.I reckon i am really luck to study the distance mode .Life is a lot easier than it was when i was back at a mainstream school.


I realised some thing weird about myself the past two days.I like to take pictures of the sky and the grass.Now that's a crazy obsession..

okay heres a  pic of my wierd obsession



This picture Isnt really clear.. but i will put this picture as the header of my blog..
i reckon this pic looks really bright..

Found this picture on the desktop of my laptop and i thought it was funny.I dont have face book but to what i hear its pretty crap...no offence to anyone...












No comments:

Post a Comment