Powered By Blogger

07 October 2010

Boring stuff

Since school started I dont have any time to do anything .Studying through distance is a great thing but when you way back in studies than its soooo hard to get back on track..

I thought every single day was going to be a busy one but today turned out to be different because i decided to be lazy..i didnt do much school work today (actually i dont think i did anything )the whole week i worked from morning till late in the evening so today was my rest day i wasnt feeling to good anyway so i just  lay in bed  and spent time just bieng bored (as if i had nothing to do )..

I had a little injury today.Dad told me to make him a cup of tea so i went and boiled the kettle and then when i was pouring the BOILING HOT WATER half of it spilled on my hand ..

I wanted to go and visit old friends from my last school but i always change my mind because i am not that confident to go (i know thats wierd but let me tell you )

1-when i enter the school i get this wierd feeling
2- everyone gives me wierd looks except my friends
3-some people arnt too nice and say wierd things to me
even though the last time i went wasn't soo bad i just don't feel like going to my old school but i wanna meet my old friends.The school itself isn't too bad but some people there arnt tooo nice :(

okay i think i just bored you guys by telling all the stupid stuff but i just bored my self too..

this vidio gives me sooooo many feelings happines,saddness,sympathy and the list goes on but i wont bore you anymore..how does it make you guys feel ???its quite a old vidio /ringtone but i just love it .. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0xtojWKGjQ

No comments:

Post a Comment