Powered By Blogger

30 September 2010

Yahoooooo!!! I finished the front page of the newspaper FINALLY!!

Yeah ,  so here I am blogging just a few hours after my last blog post and right before bed time..
I just wanted to share the happy news that i finished designing the front page of my newspaper..For this task(the front cover )The teacher gave us a few options one of them were to design the front page by yourself like making up news and stuff and the other option of which i picked was to cut out newspaper images ,ads and news and stick it on a large piece of paper .I named my newspaper THE FIGHTERS BROADCAST because my made up news and stuff are mainly about survivors ..

so here is a  pics of my front page
what do you reckon guys ???


The empty bit at the bottom is left for the index which I cannot stick right now because I am not sure which articles are going to be on which page..
Okay..thats it for today its bed time finally after this long day ..
Good night!!!!! :)
P.S-I have a very bad sore throat at the moment :(
gosh I hate melbourne weather its sooo cold :(wish melbourne weather was like sydney or perth

No comments:

Post a Comment