Powered By Blogger

09 October 2010

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never knew library books can have a VERY disgusting side to it.
Today I was a reading book which I borrowed from  my local library.The book was really good BUT there was a boggy stuck on a page .Now that is DISGUSTING  .....
YUCK!!! I learnt my lesson from now i on i think i should wear plastic gloves when i borrow books from the library.........


I came across the picture above recently .It has a funny and a disgusting side to it not sure which one to feel!!

I am kinda worried .I am very unmotivated at the moment. I just cant be stuffed doing any work.Thats the bad thing about doing distance if you lack in school work its SO hard to come back on track.Other than that i LOVE distance.I have never had a better time in my life than this.I have eight weeks to submit before I am somewhat finished for the year.I did work really hard the past week .startign work early in the morning and finishing late in the evening is not an easy thing especially if your doing distance because there is so much distractions. Like when my older siblings get home i just waste my time talking with them but I dont realise they finished thier work for the day and I did'nt  thats only when I get up and do something.I cant wait its going to be great in the summer holidays !!!!

  • No school work
  • sleeping in
  • warmer days
And the list continues on ...I think I am getting excited before hand.I think I should wait a little bit more before I get TO excited for the summer holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment