Powered By Blogger

30 September 2010

My newspaper and random stuff

I didn't know making a newspaper was so hard and yet these people out there print newspapers in one day.They must be soo professional and fast to have produced such amazing articles in just a few hours.


Currently I am stuck making a newspaper which I have to make for English.Its crazy every night i make plans for the next morning to start on this newspaper but it never works something or the other just stops me from completing .When i complete my newspaper i think that would be big news because of the long hours that i am spending on a three -four page newspaper.
my favourite thing to do these holidays is  playing games on girlsgogames
now i hope that doesn't sound to babyish..This passes my time and i enjoy it:)


school is starting next week i am not very excited but thinking of the summer holidays to come in two months makes me want to work hard and finish the term quickly:)


I am going to make my very last dish soon i am not toooo excited because its salad :(


last week i went to the library to borrow a few cooking books for my food module and i came across a book called deceptively delicious ..If you have no idea of what i am talking about you can go and check out the website :
http://www.deceptivelydelicious.com/
I just realised this website doesnt really clearly state what this chef does
but you can still check it out..
Jessica Sienfield the writer of this book deceptively delicous makes purees of vegs  and puts them in any food including desert .YUCK!!!!even in brownies:( luckily my mom hasnt seen that book yet but even if she did i dont think she would do anythign really because we dont make a big fuss about eating veges do we??


                          The book
After checking out the book now I understand the type of things parents do while cooking to make thier child eat.Now the libarians wont to smart to put this on display in the library.haha I am to smart:)


I still have the nasty cough which i have had since the past four days.


if any random bloggers come across my blog today i ask you to pray for two things for me
1-my nasty cough goes away because it hurts my throat when i cough :(
2-Pray that i finish my newspaper because its a worry in my head:(
Thanx:)

No comments:

Post a Comment