Powered By Blogger

28 September 2010

My dream car & my second dish

Okay, this isnt excatly my dream car.I would like a more modern one but I love the coulors of this car.They are my favourite.


when I am out going for a walk I am always inspecting each car that goes past.any one who goes out for a walk with me should beaware that I can be very annoying .I will talk about the cars that go past non -stop and will explain why or why not the car looks good.

I dont know why i am telling you about my dream car i just feel you should know if you ever make the mistake of going out for a walk with me:)


I made my second dish today(coconut balls ).I guess it wasnt called coconut balls its called coconut bars in actual fact but i felt more creative and so i decided to make coconut balls.It turned out pretty good every one liked it.

Big Sis 1-tastes good but its a bit tooo sweet:)
Mum- Nice :)
My opinion-Perfect-Good on me !! LOL
                                                   My second dish (coconut balls)

P.S- My lump on my feet is bigger then it was and it hurts more than ever:(


Note to cousins-I am not jelous of you guys anymore because your bored there:)hehe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment