Powered By Blogger

20 March 2011

This and That ..

Here I am back to the blogging world after two days....
So what have I been up to ? Well , Yesterday I went to the library and borrowed a few books . I tried to choose some good long books to read. I finished reading two books so far which is a good start to my "100 books to read" thing. I havnt started my "100 things to cook " yet but I havnt forgot about it either  .I am thinking of stuff to cook . I want to cook something that's nice , something that I havnt tried out before and something thats quick and easy to make.So if you have any ideas , Please let me know :) Thanks , Your opinions are always helpful !!:)

Because I just came back from overseas two weeks ago from my three months visit to Bangladesh ( For those who did'nt , I didnt add it here in my blog because I thought every one knew about our trip overseas for three months). I have loads of work to catch up for school. I got enrolled in school , to be exact ,the 9th of march. Its been really hard to cacth up with homework as well as get settled here again.It took me a while to unpack my stuff and put them where they belong ..Wish me luck for this term at school!!!

I am thinking about wether I want to continue this blog . I dont think anybody reads this blog anymore ....
I am a little bit dissapointed about Australia not winning the macth with Pakistan by four wickets. I think Australia still has the chance of getting into the finals because they have won 9 macthes... Lets just hope they do fine ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment