Powered By Blogger

18 March 2011

Back to the blogging world !

It has been over three months that I hav'nt wrote a proper blog post. To be honest , I dont even know what to put in my blog anymore and I dont even think anyone even reads my blog anymore. There is nothing interesting that I can
think of putting in my blog.From now on I am going to try writing more posts in my blog .

These days I am just busy with catching up with my work . I am really behind with my studies , so I am trying to get back on track.

I have decided that I am going to start on two things....
I want to start reading books more , I want to see how long it will take for me to read 100 hundred. Each time I read a book , i will list it down and make a list till hundred .. Wish me Luck !!

I LOVE COOKING ! So I have decided that I want to make 100 dishes and see how long it takes to accomplish this.....Wish me luck for this also!!!

Here is one of my youtube favourites for now .....
I do not like the whole thing , Only the start. I think when the guy starts singing , he kind of stuffs it up..Those kids are sooo cute!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsuCnest3BA&feature=channel_video_title

Oh yeah , I recently started stamp collecting......I dont think thats interesting news but I just though I would add it here !:)
Oh yeah , and one more thing, what do you guys think of my "NEW blog look"???Please let me know ..Who ever you are , you are welcome to comment ..
I think thats about it for this post....
Be back blogging soon ....

No comments:

Post a Comment