Powered By Blogger

01 April 2011

Bored.............Nothing to do........accept sleep!

Nothing much has happend today , But I have had a really "WIERD" routine today . I woke up at 7:30 , Prayed and went straight back to bed. I think it was 8:00 by the time I went back to bed. I couldnt sleep for a long time and everyone was sleeping so there wasnt anything to do , so I just lay in bed .I dont know what time I went to sleep but I woke up at 1:00. And today I am seriously thinking that I MUST change my routine and NOT sleep in the morning.... The thing is I sleep really late at night . Even if I go to bed early , I cant get to sleep so there isnt any point , So I blame all this at the fact that I had been overseas and it isnt my fault...
Now its 3:37 Aussie Time and I havnt done anything accept walk around , eat lunch and surf the net for 15 minutes or so......

Satarday is suppose to be FUN! but  it is SOO GLOOMY !! Its a cold and sad day .........
Anyone out there who knows how to make a gloomy saturday FUN???????? Leave your comments below, because today I am seriously going to die of boredom ..so do it quick....

No comments:

Post a Comment