Powered By Blogger

01 April 2011

Awesome Nasheed and other updates

Here is a AWSOME nasheed by Osama Al Salman ....... It is called Asafur Fajr ........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGhN0dpvS9k&feature=channel_video_title

Today  big bro and sister in law flew back to thier Sydney home . They had come for a day to visit dad who was in hospital for a while.......All is well with Dad , but the Docs have not been able to identify his sickness and have tried to many tests on him , but nothing seems to give answers.......so they just gave him release from hospital . They plan to call him again sometime soon....
While big bro and sister in law was here we had a great family time , we didnt do anything special , we just catched up with each other because we had been overseas for over three months so there was soo much to tell and share.Over all it was fun , nice time to spend with family , I even quit doing any school work for the day ( this wasnt my plan , but there just didnt seem any study enviornment so I just quit for the day ).

Ever since I have got back from Bangladesh , my routine has changed, I sleep late , wake up late , start studying late , skip breakfast and sometimes even lunch.. Today I woke up at 9:00 and starting my work around 10:00. I didnt eat breakfast and I studied straight from 10:00 to 2:30 with no breaks. At 2:30 i took a 15 minute break and had a quick lunch because I WAS SOO HUNGRY!. then at 2:45 I continued on with finished at 4:00. This is the first time , I ever achieved my goal after I have started DECV . I am soo happy that I can control my self if I want to. Next time what I should do is :
1- Sleep earlier
2- Wake up earlier
3- Make sure I have good breakfast
4- have atleast a 15 minute break
that way you finish your work around 3:00 instead of 4:00...

Today I am thinking about writing A longer post , Todays Friday so there isnt any hurry and my mind if OFF things for a while , I mean school work , so today I am going to write 10 facts about myself as requested from one of my friends ......so here it goes
10 facts about my self-
1-I am Aussie
2-I love chocolate
3-I love Travelling
4-I have a serious obsession with black cars with spoilers and mad wheels.
5-I LOVE sad nasheeds(It makes me think)
6-I laugh like crazy when things arnt that funny but they are categorised under funny...
7-I have a wierd sence of humour ( but it entertains anyway)
8-No one can persuade me to change my mind .I believe in what ever I believe and no one can change that , no matter how many bad sides they can show me..
9-Recently I have started this wierd collections , that include collecting nice pink paper and ribbons and stuff like that.....
10-My favourite Singer is Amal qatami , theres lots more for this one , But I can remember all of them , oh yeah another ones Muhammed Bashar.. His great too!:)

Anyway thats is for now!! And wish my luck for my tests this term !:) Thanks ppl!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment