Powered By Blogger

26 March 2011

I dont wanna become a year older

The past two days , i have been thinking about growing a year older from today.Although my Bday is a few months away from now , i still hate to think that will be a year older in a few months.

I just remember the time when i was 8 or 7 and when I use to do something wrong people would simply just say oh , shes just a little kid , she doesnt understand .
but although i am still quite young , Adults think that these days kids know so much even if they dont . so if we happen to something different they come with the idea that we are not innocent............
thats why i wish that it was still yesterday..
another reason why i dont want to age is that till now i havnt had any great difficulties in my life as i am still young but thinking that every day i am a little older , things will sometimes be hard and i will have to face it ....
and i hate that ......I dont want to have to face sadness or diffiulty but life without sadness or difficulty is in fairy land ........
oh well , lets just be thank ful for where we are today and continue on happily with life!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment