Powered By Blogger

13 October 2010

Third dish :)and cold weather:(

I made my third and final dish today.turned out very good but I changed my mind.instead of making a salad  I made a healthy desert  banana splits.
making this dish was really fun .
especially making the chocolate suace
anyways the good thing about making this dish is i ate bananas which I  barely eat (i eat other fruits more often than bananas)
the bad thing about making this dish is , it was very cold today so i could'nt  enjoy it as much as i would do on a hot summers day

I dont understand australian weather or should i say Victorian weather it changes in two days.two days ago we kinda needed fans and today we need the heater on full blast and not only that we have to wear jackets you wear at snow at home nah i just being exaggerating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHH58ILNK1I
hahah another panda cheese commercial

i dont know they arnt that funny but they always bring a smile to my face..
I came to know of these commercials from one of the student at the DECV :)
and ever since i have been wacthing a few of them ......
i find it funny when the panda comes and throws everythign away and they just  stare i want them to do something not just sit there .....

 hahaha this pic is funny man kids that age are sooo funny i wonder what i did at that age even now i am in my early teens and i still come up with ideas which my family and some friends who are a little older than me laugh at my stupidity:) 


hahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!gloves on feet very funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh yeah i went to the doctors and i got soooo pissed of with the docotor she is sooooo stingy....the rule of that surgery is to you can only talk about ONE problem at each appointment.Even after you wait for for more than one WHOLE ENTIRE HOUR the doctor sends it out of the room saying ONLY ONE PROBLEM AT EACH APPOINTMENT
Man!!! all shes after is money!! doesnt she have mercy who are sick and need help??
I  am never visiting that doctor again (Well maybe not again) but I am not sure because compared other doctors i know shes pretty quick...........actually I have to go to that stingy doctor again in december to get injections...

No comments:

Post a Comment