Powered By Blogger

17 October 2010

Blah blah and blah again!

Hahah !another cute Arabic singer
shes got a nice cute voice :)
If your Arabic I don't think you would dislike this but if your NON-Arabic that never in your life listhen to something Arabic I  don't know how you will react to it ....
I  am an Aussie but  I just love the Arabic language !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=dFUWAZPSWNs&feature=related
The singer is Amal Qatami.......
I have been having these weird tummy aches from time to time .I haven't been feeling really well and the the thought of having immunisations very soon gives me the igi bigys !!!
so far this year i had 5 injections and i survived through them .I have one due some where round December and i have to have maybe three or four some where round next month  have no idea if i will survive....

No comments:

Post a Comment