Powered By Blogger

25 September 2010

What it turned out like

Okay so i am blogging right after lunch.We had Felafil for lunch.As you probably already know i made lunch today and the news is bad.Everything went fine until i had to fry the felafil.I put a little bit oil in the fry pan and then my older bros and sis came along telling me that i had to put more oil so thats what i did but guess what it got mashed up and the pieces started to break.

I learnt two lessons after making this
  • if i ever make felafil again dont put too much oil
  • dont listhen to anyone when cooking only the follow what the recipe book say
These were the comments i got after my family tried it out

Big Bro 2- Ate better ones in the shop
Big Sis 1-Tastes good
Mum- good for a first time
Big Sis 2- Next time ill make it and hopefully it will turn out better
Dad-Not home:(

I had fun making felafil but I dont think ill ever try making this again.

I find these panda cheese commercials funny .they bring a smile to my face:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olLp8Cssh_M

No comments:

Post a Comment