Powered By Blogger

24 September 2010

This and that

I made this account for blog spot about a two months ago .i did post a few blog posts but ended up deleting them.LOL as my mum says kids minds change quickly like they want something one minute the next minute they change their mind and want something else well that's sort what hap pend to me. i posted those blog posts happily but the next day i decided they were stupid so i deleted them.
any way after reading some blogs from other people i finally decided i was confident to write my own blog and not delete them if you get what i mean.

we are having school holidays at the moment and their going pretty.. okay ill rate it Pretty good .... we arnt going any where these holidays but we are seeing cousins  off at the airports..were  just spending time at home and sadly also having to do some school work...

the day before yesterday i had this crazy  foot hurting day. okay i know that sounds pretty crazy but yesterday i got hurt on my foot like three times and the last one before bed was a major injury of the day.. okay so in the morning mum wanted me to wash the dishes while she worked on the garden no one was at home at that time just me and mum.any way while i washed the dishes the phone rang i quickly dried my hand with a towel and ran to the living room but oh boy it hurt  !!!i tripped on some stuff on the way ..anyway it wasn't that bad i answered the phone and went on my way .so in the afternoon i decided to some extra work for mum.i vacuumed the house :)i reckon that was nice of me :) anyway as  i was putting the vacuum away and pulling it after me i got hurt again now i cant explain what hap pend.. the major injury for the day need to be explained . my blanket and pillow for i don't know why was in mums wardrobe okay so why in the world would someone do that. anyways i walked to mums bedroom and found dad sleeping i didn't want to wake him up but turning the light on because dad was really tired so i decided to go without turning the light on i opened the wardrobe and felt my blanket it was on top of something but i didn't know what yet so anyway i continued to pull my blanket out but then  OUCH !!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!! was what hap pend a new basin which someone had put inside the wardrobe to get it out of the way fell on my feet  now  have a big huge lump on my feet :(
now you should agree with me that's pretty heavy...

anyways i think that's enough for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment